Wednesday was my monthly prenatal visit. Since Nick was off at noon and Ari has been so curious about her "baby brother" in my belly, we all went to the appointment. These first visits are fairly boring, I weigh in, pee in a cup, have my blood pressure checked then the doctor listens to the baby's heartbeat. The girls did hear the heartbeat and they were amazed. Now Ari puts her ear to my belly to listen to baby's heartbeat.
Our Thanksgiving was a low key nuclear family affair. Ari says she doesn't like feasting, Jojo was indifferent, and Mami & Papi pigged out. My new recipe this year was pumpkin cheesecake, Nick and Ari ate half the pie in a day. Jojo doesn't really have a sweet tooth and I was sick of seeing it. By the time I got around to trying some I was surprise by how much they ate.
Now on to Christmas and Ari's birthday, wish me luck.

Looks very yummy!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the pic of the pie, that's what I want to see. Hope you are able to keep it up!
ReplyDelete